Job Overview The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for shaping the experience of customers who interact with SWVL’s transportation platform across all touch-points; delivering an excellent experience for every interaction we have and doing this in the most efficient and lean way possible.
SWVL is the leading high technology company on the mass transportation market. We
are a fast growing data driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in Egypt (and abroad) making people’s lives better in their daily basis.
It started with an observation turning into a realization, too many cars on the streets, wasting our limited resources time, space and money.
We had to question why we depend so much on our cars? and what are the consequent pains of moving around the city? Rush hours, traffic, terrible driving habits and unavailability of parking spots came rushing through our minds in addition to the pain of high cost of on-demand services.
While an affordable decent public commuting solution is not accessible, we thought how can we improve people’s lives? And here Swvl was created, revolutionizing the transportation scene in Egypt, through providing a technology-based alternative to public transportation, a smart solution that solves the transportation equation, leading to helping more commute for less, with ease and comfort.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a mean to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Represent the customer's voice.
- Streamline processes and apply best practices and ensure that there is the right balance between localization and centralization.
- Cascade critical business updates from Central Team to the local team
- Identify and prioritize customer feedback, potential opportunities, and drive change in the needed areas, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Manage local customer excellence programs and processes intended to help the organization understand, analyze and create a positive customer and captain experience at every touchpoint.
- Maintain customer relations by reaching out to anyone who has a complaint and making sure that each issue is solved
- Compile and analyse trends in customer complaints and elevating them to the stakeholders who can fix the issues
- Drive continuous process improvement while advocating customers passionately on to influence the end to end experience and impact retention & growth KPIs positively.
- Managing stakeholder relationships across the broader business to set the right expectations
- Solve critical business problems and improve experience KPIs through data analytics and trend analysis, and creation of action plans for continuous improvement.
- Timely and thoughtfully reply to all customer comments on all platforms of social media where SWVL Kenya is present (twitter facebook, Instagram)
- Manage the relationship between customers and captains and report any complaints of captains to the captain support team to keep captain quality optimal
- 2- 3 years experience in a customer-centric environment in the services industry.
- Fluent in Swahili and English both oral and written.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with great customer relationship management
- Empathy and passion for customer experience excellence.
- Know-how and experience dealing with different systems and modalities of support and communication.
- Proven track record of customer experience and operational achievement of pre-defined global KPIs such as CSAT, NPS, Contact Rate and other efficiency and effectiveness KPIs that directly impact growth through retention of customers.
What We Offer
- Great opportunity to be part of a start-up with a lot of responsibility and independence early on and where you will have an impact on the entire business
- Attractive compensation package
Apply through the link: https://apply.workable.com/swvl/j/500BD30FBE/