We are looking for a qualified Digital media specialist to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools.
If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts and blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Execute creative concepts and develop digital ongoing creative content.
- Support and create content for ATL campaigns.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and social media).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Customer Care and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro or other media editing software.
- Experience with visual communication principles.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field.
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design is required.
- Create social media marketing campaigns
- Create social media content
- Develop creative content
- Analyze campaigns’ performance and develop insights
- Write ad copies and articles
Reporting To Local Marketing Manager.
Role Purpose Develop and execute all needed digital marketing activities to fulfill all marketing objectives.
- Great opportunity to be part of a start-up offering many interesting challenges
- Sense of autonomy right from the start
- Attractive compensation package with multiple perks
Apply through the link: https://apply.workable.com/swvl/j/A10EA1C84F/