- Identifies and evaluates the new store locations at high density customer flow destinations in the cities and/or newly developing shopping centers.
- Performs feasibility studies (ROCI) liaising with Operation Director and Expansion Director to ensure max profitability per square meter of the company leased stores before the Heads of Terms or Contract is signed.
- Liaises with landlords, retail real estate agencies, malls and project developers and their legal representatives and represents LCWAIKIKI brand for retail expansion projects in Kenya
- Conducts rent negotiations, break option, turnover rent payable, site location and other property service and marketing costs which affects the stores’ bottom line profitability in line with current market rates.
- Follows up whole contract negotiation and signature processes liaising with HQ Legal Department.
- Performs competitor analysis in terms of new retail site locations and their terms and conditions and prepares reports to submits to related parties to enable benchmarking of terms and conditions within Kenya.
- Ensures that all the feasibility studies, market researches and contact information are recorded and registered at corporate database to establish institutional memory.
- Executes the translation of lease contracts Arabic/English with the translation offices.
- Obtains legal advice for all lease contracts before it is signed by the official signatory.
- Communicates and coordinates with International Finance Department of terms of leases and any advance payments (security payments, insurance etc.)
- Determines the points that may increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations in his field of effect and duty, develops and concludes improvement projects.
Apply through this link: https://bit.ly/2NVET1T