The ideal candidate must have previous experience managing HORECA accounts and demonstrates accountability for results and hold self and others to the highest professional standards.
- Business Development: Recruit, Acquire and Retain large customers towards becoming a supplier of choice within the market maintaining joint business plans with all customers.
- Key Customer Experience & Delight: Maximize sales velocity by appreciating and understanding the importance and nuances of managing large customers towards ensuring that they are satisfied with the level of customer experience towards higher sales orders.
- Product Pricing: Progressively increase average drop size with each key customer, while at the same time minimizing price erosion by developing specific processes to build and manage key accounts.
- Accounts Receivables & Credit Management: Develop and implement a business safe credit policy that meets our key customers' needs and manage accounts receivables in close collaboration with Finance and in line with the company's credit policy.
- An experienced sales professional who has a proven ability to deliver results and drive transformation.
- An action-oriented, change manager with high commercial acumen and a problem solver.
- Knowledgeable on the industry with a clear understanding of global key account management best practice Able to impact and influence the others without relying on your positional authority.
- A highly effective communicator.
Required education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 3 years
Required languages: Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate - the official certificate for your highest education