- Work with Social Performance Manger and country leadership to follow up on Social Performance Management (SPM) work plan and schedule for each countries’ implementation of responsible inclusive finance (RIF) practices and ensure plan is fully implemented.
- Train country and program staff on RIF and how to use RIF related tools.
- Support each BI MF country to:
- Build internal capacity to implement Universal Standards for Social Performance Management (USSSPM), the Client Protection Principles (CPP)
- Conduct the SPI4 and Smart Campaign assessments
- Improve practices to achieve compliance targets
- Demonstrate results to internal and external stakeholders
- Use and update tools on an ongoing basis to track improved performance.
- Work with digital implementation and innovation manager, IT teams, and countries to improve data collection practices and data quality for social outcomes reporting (including rural and poverty likelihood segmentation, and other client outcome indicators). Collect and report on social outcomes related data.
- Work with country teams in ensuring that consideration (backed up by social data) is given to social objectives in all key investment, strategic and other management decisions.
- Work with the BIHBV team and leadership, governing bodies, and country leadership to promote use of social data and implementation of industry best practices across BI’s portfolio of microfinance programs.
- To ensure BIHBV leadership/ boards receives robust responsible inclusive finance education and data from MF entities on a regular basis (quarterly) through the presentation of SPI4 and Smart tools results as well as other reports and assessments.
- Manage the preparation of an annual Responsible Inclusive Finance Report.
Master’s/ Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics/Development Studies from an accredited University.
2-4 years’ experience in: microfinance, business development, product development, operational management or performance/portfolio quality management.
Experience in Microfinance operations is preferable.
Experience to train people and applying best practices (in academic research, strategy or practical application)
Additional Requirements:· Strong knowledge (or willingness to become an expert) of SPM and Client Protection industry best practices and standards, and their application in financial institutions.
· Adaptable and eager to learn with a willingness to self-teach
· Strong excel skills (including using macros, pivot tables and similar functions)
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong data analysis skills
· Fluency in English required (spoken, reading and written)
· Highly motivated with a strong interest in development and social issues
· Passionate about social outcomes for microfinance clients
· Ability to work with cross boarder team and culture
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work in a challenging environment with poor infrastructure and human capacities
· Age Range: N/A
· Salary Range: Negotiable
· Other Benefits: As per HRPP of BRAC
· Job Location: Kigali, Rwanda/Nairobi, Kenya
Other Way to Apply:
Candidates will apply with CV, letter of interest, current & expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org & internal candidates will apply to email@example.com & mention position name, AD# BI 46/19 in the subject bar. BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people & vulnerable adults & expects all employees & volunteers to share this commitment. So, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure. BRAC is an equal opportunities employer.
Last Apply Date: 05/Nov/2019
Apply through the link: http://careers.brac.net/Presentation/ViewJobDetailsNW.aspx?type=2019100601