Job Overview The Head of Experience is responsible for shaping the experience of customers and captains who interact with SWVL’s transportation platform across all touch-points; delivering an excellent experience for every interaction we have and doing this in the most efficient and lean way possible.
SWVL is the leading high technology company on the mass transportation market. We
are a fast growing data driven company which is disrupting the public transportation market in Egypt (and abroad) making people’s lives better in their daily basis.
It started with an observation turning into a realization, too many cars on the streets, wasting our limited resources time, space and money.
We had to question why we depend so much on our cars? and what are the consequent pains of moving around the city? Rush hours, traffic, terrible driving habits and unavailability of parking spots came rushing through our minds in addition to the pain of high cost of on-demand services.
While an affordable decent public commuting solution is not accessible, we thought how can we improve people’s lives? And here Swvl was created, revolutionizing the transportation scene in Egypt, through providing a technology-based alternative to public transportation, a smart solution that solves the transportation equation, leading to helping more commute for less, with ease and comfort.
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a mean to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Represent the customer and captain’s voice.
- Implement the Experience strategy that is aligned with SWVL’s overall vision, but localized and tailored to the unique needs of local customers & captains.
- Work closely with Central team to streamline processes and apply best practices and ensure that there is the right balance between localization and centralization.
- Cascade critical business updates from Central Team to the local team
- Identify and prioritize customer and captain feedback, potential opportunities, and drive change in the needed areas, working closely with cross functional stakeholders.
- Develop local customer & captain excellence programs and processes intended to help the organization understand, analyze and create a positive customer and captain experience at every touchpoint.
- Drive continuous process improvement while advocating customers & captains passionately on to influence the end to end experience and impact retention & growth KPIs positively.
- Managing stakeholder relationships across the broader business to set the right expectations
- Drive the metrics to use to evaluate customer & captain KPIs including speed, efficiency, effectiveness, quality, and accuracy.
- Solve critical business problems and improve experience KPIs through data analytics and trend analysis; and creation of action plans for continuous improvement.
- Build and lead a high performing team covering Customer & Captain Experience and Fleet Quality Management; that exceed pre-set targets for experience KPIs, by mentoring, coaching and constantly developing them.
- Lead teams on redefining how customer and captain experience should be run, aligning experience concepts, vision/direction, and related processes
- Work closely with other verticals of Corporate and Travel to design and continuously enhance the end to end experiences.
- Responsible for local experience budget, ensuring cost efficient initiatives are applied and proper reporting is processed with Finance Department.
- 6 - 8 years managerial experience in a customer-centric environment in the services industry.
- Fluent in local language and English both oral and written.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with great stakeholder relationship management locally and globally.
- Experience in managing teams, motivating, coaching and inspiring team members to achieve excellent customer/ captain experience.
- Ability to deal with people from all levels professionally, effective planning, organizing, delegating, and time management skills.
- Experience and skill in areas such as process development & audit, quality management & training, as well as workforce management and reporting.
- Know how and experience dealing with different systems and modalities of support and communication.
- Analytical, data-driven and process oriented; with excellent ability to problem-solve
- Empathy and passion for customer experience excellence.
- Proven track record of customer experience and operational achievement of pre-defined global KPIs such as CSAT, NPS, Contact Rate and other efficiency and effectiveness KPIs that directly impact growth through retention of customers.
What We Offer
- Great opportunity to be part of a start-up with a lot of responsibility and independence early on and where you will have an impact on the entire business
- Make a difference - SWVL is not just another social web app. They are moving real people/assets and changing transportation for the future
- A strong social and collaborative culture, where your input is not just respected, its expected
- Attractive compensation package
Apply through the link: https://apply.workable.com/swvl/j/230F2B67F3/